**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

December 10, 2009

My Son's new Family-To-Be :) (and prayer requests)

These are pics that my son's fiance sent to me... :)
me= ((One happy Mamma)) :)

~The first is the youngest kiddo in his beautiful new family. Please pray for them all... as they too struggle with various and sundry issues .. like most of us, but are having more than there share now it seems. Please hold them also in prayer for salvation and security in Him and all of the peace, Purpose and Passion in life that comes with a walk with Him! I so wish this for them... and all else who would come to Him!
This is Jimmy :)
super cute, big heart, helpful and talented. He has an artist's haert (and skill :) This sweet gal is Kayla, she is a modest young lady who has a good heart and a solid head on her shoulders. Her mom shares that she has a servant's heart by way of aspiring to be a nurse and is in a nursing program while finishing HS now. Please pray for her as well in this venture if you think of her.This is Joshuah, (my son) and the woman who captured his hard to win heart.
Chrissy is an open woman with a good level of maturity, a sweet spirit and is a valient sojourner on this hard trek through life. She is overcoming obstacles, and has overcome nany significant ones in the past. Pray for strngth and revelation for her... and for Josh--that his heart might continue to soften and heal as he is drawn back to place of beginning to know Christ that it once was discovering.. He too is a survivor and a loyal and giving man. He loves and cares deeply.
I know God has a plan for all of this as well.another pic of the kids.. the older son is William and the youngest daughter here is Kathy...Kathy is a philosppher at heart and has quite a bit of faith :) a lot of it on her walls... in inspritional quotes... as her mom shared. William is a good hearted kid... (and I can see this just looking at his pic ;) though I heaven't met any of them yet... I like each one of them already and cannot wait to get to know them all better. William is a guy after my own heart , as he is big time into art--sketching... as well as adventure sports like skateboarding and biking... like me too.. as a youngster.. I always LOVED to "go fast! :P This sweet smiling gal, Chrissy is an inspiration... as with so much on her plate and at such a young age, she holds tight to a vision of being the best mom she can be and to have a solid and steady home full of comforting and equipping for life as they live!
I can hear it in her words and attitudes and what I have heard of her ;) I am blessed she is partnering with my son...
She, as well, is blessed to have one of the bravest, and softest hearted men around. He is a wounded warrior.. and I respect him to the utmost. He is my heart.

~again, I humbly ask for intercession for this family unspoken requests mostly, but the Father knows our and their) needs even before we ask.

Thank you, all who lift them before the Throne of Grace.

Many Blessings Throughout the Christams Holiday Season for you all!

I pray it is one of great Revelation and of Miracles!

Jesus be Praised and His will be done.