**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

March 30, 2010

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore Keep Watch"


Therefore keep watch , because you do not know on what day the Lord will come. Matthew 24:42

I honestly do not keep tight with the daily news... I catch the headlines on my facebook posts... and I catch a bit more from what my husband shares from the news radio from work or the newspaper.

It is not that I am not concerned... I just don't feel the need to keep up with all of the "other" stuff in the news. The "other" stuff I refer is is the extraneous and a many times gratuitous " hi-lights" that sensationalize the very thing Jesus speaks of when He shares with us, why He must return.

The world cannot keep going on as it is... waxing worse and worse... indefinitely. There will come a day... and it could be soon, when he will be back to Judge His own from the lost.

My heart aches for the lost. It hurts so badly.. and I so relate to the pain that people go through in their sagas, and travails, so many times emblazened shamelessly on the front page of the papers or the tabloid covers...

...like so many vultures, feasting on others scandals... and percieved pain and loss. As it is.. I relate enough to the scenes of every day life that I see play out as I watch people interact, here and there, out and about.

I can read between the lines because we are, none of us, all that different. We are all cut from the same cloth. We all carry burdens and pain, regrets and loss in varying degrees.

We all deal with these realities differently as well. I guess that is why the 'keeping up with the news' is so painful to me. To me it is overkill. There is nothing new under the sun, and in my 48 years, I have seen so much pain and destruction.

There is nothing that I see that can be too far from what I have already seen, experienced or read about, learned of, or heard God share about in His word what will go down in the last days... etc.

These are no doubt those {the last days} I have no idea how close or far we are from the end.. but I know it is drawing closer and closer... things are lining up with His Word of Prophecy at an alarming rate.. It is only a matter of time and only He knows how much time that is.

Again, we are all cut from the same cloth. The Lord wants to Redeem us .. He wants us to reach out.. to cry out to Him for forgiveness! We are all lawbreakers... just by the very nature of comparrison with His Holiness.

He is without blemish or fault. He is Love Personified, as well as Justice and Mercy.

He is only true to His nature to desire to "forgive us" of our debauched ways and means to live life... OUR way..and certainly not His Way...

But, it is also His nature, that He does not give us what we dererve!

Here we are, truly, whether we acknowledge it or not... helpless, blind, dirty and needing mercy in the hands of a Rightous and Holy Judge...

NOTE: Please read this next paragraph 'very carefully' because first of all, I am not the best writer... my thoughts do not always some out as clear and concise as I would like... and ALSO: Because it is so vital that if you haven't heard this {in your spirit yet}... but only heard it {with your ears}... you need to have it come to life for you....and please know I am praying for anyone who might read it ...

We truly deserve, by the very nature of all that we are and all that we are not... deserving of judgement. "death"

~ That's our just due, as we are all murderers, thieves, idolators, fornicators, blasphemors... and on and on... Yet He (God The Father) sent his Son (Who is and consequently, Who was, here on earth, as much GOD as He was a man when He was sent here to die in our stead as the punishment for our peace and the propitiation for our sins..., to make a Righteous Path, a go-between, between us and {Himself-- God}
God came to earth and died for US!
He came to earth and died for us!
My mind reels at the implications of such love.

Blessed be The Name of Our God, Who Was and Is and Is to Come