**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

April 12, 2010

A Heart From Dad's Heart


okay...Beside being a really neat shot of Noelle as well as sweet pics of Noelle with Ava and Jada Lynn, the little sweethearts we babysat for a long while (and whom we miss terribly)-- this is an exquisite photo of Noelle's love gift from her Pa... a lovely birthstone ring .. an authentic heart (kinda like a rounded triangle--like a real heart) shaped garnet stone with a lovely yellow gold setting...
{SHE LOVED IT}
Tom presented it to her in February,... to commemorate her Birthday as well as Valentine's Day... but mainly to say "I love You.. and you mean the world to your mom and I"

Father's and daughters can have a tough go of it at times... But Noelle and her dad have striven through ups and downs and are reaping the fruit of forgiveness and working through... striving with one another.

We are excited to watch what the Lord is gonna do in her life as the next couple of years fly by...

She has so much on her heart to do and be... and become...

...and if I know my daughter, (and I do :) I know the Lord is smiling