**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

September 15, 2008

It seems like an age since I've posted... But it's been good...

...Being away that is... as the Lord has been at work in my heart in ways that only He can. I knew I was getting to be in a stale place and it grieved me. He knew it too... and again, is ever so faithful not to leave us in these barren places forever. He heard my heart-cry for revival and a renewed zeal. Though God's time is not our time and it seemed like forever that I felt dry and deserted... I did know better as His time is perfect. I didn't call out to Him for renewal so that I could "feel" better... but so that I can again have that calm purposeful insight and assurance that He is in all and that therefore -- "All Is Good!" I long to be used in any way he chooses... So I continue to grow... and love basking in that very process. Hope rekindled is all I needed to be content as he sifts me... as I know how it all ends! (big smile)

~So, anyway, thanks for visiting :) Here are a few pics I thought I'd share. I have really neglected my photo blog... but , well... all in due time. I surely have enough shots to build it up-- in the thousands... no doubt, as I just cannot stop capturing life and it's moments, via looking at everything partially filtered though the eyes of photography!...
~but first things first... I think they'll still be there!

About the pics below...

~This sweet little bird, well, It flew directly into our closed window and seemed to be experiencing a bit of brain fog... I could definately relate! LOL! I took pity on him sitting there in a daze on the porch and made him a cave like place to feel safe as he tried to get a grip and catch his breath ... which he did, and was soon off again, on his way home, I suppose, :)
Just wondering...Anyone have any idea what kind of bird this was?

~ The next photo is jsut an evening shot up on a ski hill the other day ~It's called Mt. Zion... and has a beautiful view.. for miles and miles!
directly above the ground off the far horizon, before the sky... you can, just barely see Lake Superior...

~The other photo is a chipmunk under our tree (that holds our bird-feeders)... (the birds are really droppy/sloppy, which he loves!-- and visits often ... doing his part to keep the ground clean :)

~That's about all exciting photo-wise going on around here lately. Things will look up in that arena too I am hoping-- LOL!
~Though, I do have my hands full lately...and I also have much to share--including more thoughts on the different aspects of the causes and cures of fibro....
~Well, I'd best take my tired bones to bed...
Nighters all!


~ isn't he just adorable? he makes my mama heart swoon ;)
~he is beginning to have his wits about him again...
~he seems to be thinking that he'd best get going!
~that's a plane off in the distance. We are close by small airport ~the little chipmunk cleaning up the fallen seeds.. he munches while his cheek/pouches are full of loot to carry on home for the long winter...
Doesn't it look like a fairy tale scene the way it is misty looking?