**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

December 5, 2008

Cozy Pages

Do YOU have cozy pages?
:)

I have always loved studying and reading from my own Bible. My Bible was given to me by my father, back in 1987, the year of my 2nd birthday... The day I was born into God's family.

For the past 20 some years... I have marked faithfully what The Lord has faithfully shown me or spoken to my heart through His word in that same Bible. So, suffice it to say, It is well marked, well loved and well marked ;)

I reading the other day and my daughter comented on my marked up book... I proclaimed that they were my "cozy pages!" coz they, to me are a comfort.. (cozy) and are a tangible reminder in a ambiguous "feeling oriented world" ... of God's faithfulness to me through the years. (well, At least My world is feelings oriented :) ~maybe a bit too much, but the Lord keeps me balanced in various and sundry ways, one being, sending me a pragmatic husband to walk by my side through my feely, feelings oriented life LOL! helping me keep my feet on the ground!
Never failing Is the Love and the reminders He sends my way when I open my Bible to seek Him and His truths...

~~Thank - You Lord for my many cozy pages!