**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

February 11, 2009

Lead Your Heart


Oh, I miss my chickadees!
but as an aside...I am trying to take the advice I quoted here on the caption of my chickadee photo..., It is a hard thing for me to rest at times,
Sometimes it seems quite impossible.
Why do Christians , who have access to the ressurection power of Christ, who most definitely calls us to rest in Him, find it so hard to train our hearts to rest?
I don't know, for me, to not rest is a learned pattern. It is a knee jerk response to life and stress. I keep telling myself (as quoted on a movie I watched recently)... to lead my heart as opposed to it leading me (and creating tyranny in my inner life). I believe that our feelings and state of being, whether in peace from the Lord, or in turmoil and anxiousness is a matter of obedience, a matter of renewing our minds and deciding to align our thoughts with the Lord's ... and in doing that ... we can enjoy the fruit of our feelings following our God-ward thoughts! How Glorious. Good ripe fruit that grows exponentially in the hearts of others touched by it's sweet savor in our everyday interactions with them.
I opt for the fruit, the obedience, I opt for Jesus' way! I pray I can keep up the pace and not so readily slip backwards. I pray I can continue to lead my heart. Any prayers coveted.
(smiles)
Blessings to you all, dear friends,
Suz