**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

March 27, 2009

Fun & Stuff....

OH MY!
I cannot believe I'm sharing this! (These kooky pics!) BUT...in the name of fun, I thought I'd dare to share! lol.

As you can see, we get bored up here, so we make our own fun!
I was interested in stage make-up for a minute... not too shabby for just my 'ol make up pouch of stuff to work with...
what do you think?




Now this is how I would prefer to stay for the time being (as long as possible!!)








Like I said... we make our own fun...

~For me...a slow day and a camera... and I'm content...

At times I am just exaltant!... but that's when we're riding in the car down 'ol US 2 and I see an eagle or some other wildlife... that's when I leap out of the car and and take aim... hand shaking like mad... cozI so badly want to get that pic...(to impress my dad) of course !

;)

~~there you have it... how many others go through there adult life trying to impress their fathers?

ok, so I fessed up...

Oh well, it's a cleansing thing... no doubt.