**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

May 16, 2009

wordless pictures for a while...but first, Birthday dinner pics with my dear husband and daughter at "the best" pizza place around!,(luv pizza!)






...As I explained (Post Title) I need to take a blogging sabatical... I am, in a way, feeling drained and uninspired. Life and along with it, trying to re-coupe my lost zeal, meaning , authenticity and spontenaiety has left me bereft of all the aforementioned. It's time to just settle down and focus Up... 'Up'on God, and look to Him for refreshment. I a not gonna try to conjure up wise words or search too hard for an abundance of relevent content. I have much inward work to do.. but I do hope some of you will stick with me as I journey forward (upward, inward?) and come visit my photos at least as I humbly post them, hoping someone might be inspried or they might just bring a smile or a sense of peace?
:)
Blessing to you all...
Love & care,
Suz