**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

October 8, 2008

a few pics from my trip :)



Brandi & Noelle at Brandi's in Pgh PA
Hi all, I want to thank all who might have seen my daughter Noelle's blog and prayed for me and my trip to PA this past week. I am happy to be home and am thanking the Lord for all.
I got to visit my son Josh and my mom and step-father Bill and my dad and stepmom Leslie as well. besides almost missing my flight, (They had the wrong person on my seat and had began taxying down the runway before I got to the gate! (they fixed the problem (wink) and I got home (on time!) -- to coming down with the bug during the trip... and my sweet husband having to drive down to get me -- to the hard but needful things that were discussed by my dear daughter Brandi and myself during my visit that lightened both our loads and cleared up many things that needed to be cleared up...and to her being even somewhat receptive to the message that she isn't gonna be able to do the things or be the mom/wife that she desires to be without Christ in her life as her Savior and Guide-- It was a very necessary and successful trip!
Thanks again to all who lifted us up. :)
I wanted to post a few pics in memory of my trip and as a tribute to these people that I love and hold up in prayer.



Noelle took care of my flowers before I left (before the frost) here in the U.P.!
She hung them for me to dry and arrange into into gifts later... somehow ;)
Jacob and to the right of him, Jocelyn, my grandsweeties

My Mom and Bill (and below-- her kitties that hid in the wardrobe in the basement) :(

and lastly, my 2 adult kiddos, Josh and Brandi...