**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

October 10, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Susan at Safe Thus Far! :)

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here's my six trivia:

1. One of my favorite songs is The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot.
2. I like ice cream heated up (slightly) in the microwave. Tastes richer! Try it! :)
3. I adore pictures of sheep.
4. My hubby and I married after 30.
5. I almost died giving birth to Noelle (and she had a true knot in her umbilical cord and had to be resuscitated).
6. I cook pretty well, and never use a recipe. To me, it's art.

And I tag...

Whoever wants to participate! :)