**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

July 9, 2009

Beach Party and a Bear

A couple of weeks ago, we spent a grand day at the beach --on the Big Lake (Lake Superior)

Tom--
(at the beach ;)


Hobbes--(we stopped for ice cream on the way to the beach)

some kids playing on the beach...


One picture of Noelle that she would agree to let me post ;)

playing in the pink...

floating in blue

~~Then on the way home, I finally spotted what I had been waiting for for soooo long.. to see a gnarley 'ol bear.. up close and personal! I did get closer pictures, though not sharper... (sigh)

I guess this one should have come after the last



He(or she) turned back to look at the strange creature coming upon him...(or her) ;)


--all in all, it was an interesting day...
:)