**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

July 26, 2009

To Each His Own

As I look at this picture, I have to smile to myself, It's a warm fuzzy, reminiscent of last winter, around the Christmas season. He, (my sweet hubby Tom) really did like the book of the history of baseball I got him...and I really did like the photo book featuring professional interior designerrs featuring their hints and tips and their styles.
I wanted to tell him about the lovely decorative isnpiration I had come upon for our Living room...
But...
Some things are just more interesting... LOL
:)
I'm am really just pleased that he enjoyed his own book...
He isn't much into decorating, but he is sooo much of everything else that counts. 17 years coming up soon babe!,
Loving you!
....Your Suz