**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

August 21, 2008

Daddy

Happy 52nd Birthday, Daddy!
Daddy, what can I say?! Mom always says she took the last best man on the face of this earth...and I tend to agree.
With your loyalty to God, to Mom, and to me; all the many things you've pointed out to me with the perspective and wisdom only a Daddy can have; your love for truth and light; your sense of humor; your passion about life, love, and the Lord; Daddy, there's so many things I love about you.
May the Light of the Lord's Love shine on you this year! We love you dearly!
Here are a few of the many interesting facts about my Daddy:
  • He can 'play his teeth' -- a very special talent that consists of clicking your teeth and opening your mouth a certain way at a certain time, so that it creates a tune. He can play a whole song with just his teeth!
  • He is very, very good at imitating people's mannerisms, tones of voice and faces, and has made us double over laughing over and over again at how effortless it is for him to completely change in an instant into another person!
  • He was 36 years old before he married, and 39 before he had his first child.
  • He met and fell in love with Mom on Christmas Eve, 1991. That's why they named me Noelle! (At least my middle name!)
  • He loves raw onions, and will grab a handful of cut onions just to munch on. Ugh!
  • He is very good on the piano -- even after 30+ years of hardly touching one!
  • He has a wonderful, rich singing voice (although he disagrees!).
  • He is a superb author, and is a part-time ghostwriter for a naturopath in Texas.
  • He's my Daddy, and that's the really special part!

I love you, Papa!

--Noelle--