**How to Earn Passive Income at eHow.com: Residual Income for Web Content Writers**

August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom!



I wanted to share a bit about how we celebrated our day, a Happy 52nd Birthday with my dear husband. It has just taken me a little longer to get to posting it today! We had a great day, despite not having a lot of extra money to spend on gifts or anything fancy. I had been perusing a gift giving book that has hundreds of inspirational ideas for unique gift giving for every season and reason :) I am a lover of gift giving and enjoy getting creative and making something special from not a whole lot. So, again, I was looking through this book for inspiration. I had, all the while wanted to do something with the wall above our bed which had been plain since we painted it shortly after we moved into our new home last Oct. It seems averything took precedence over figuring what special thing I wanted to grace that particular wall space with. I wanted it to be special as it was representing us and our jurney togther, our love. Well I had thought wall words might be the way to go, but I didn't have the time to order a phrase or a script... (nor the funds).. so I decided to do them myself. In the book (mentioned above) the woman (author) had spoken of giving a plaque to her own husband as a gift that read... Ani L' Dodi, in Hebrew meaning, I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.. (taken from Song o f Solomon). That was it! I didn' t have to think any further...it was perfect!

It summed up my heart, so I decied to give it a go, myself, with a paint pen.

I printed the phrase with a font on WORD and printed it.... copied and embellishment from another site to enhance it... Next, after we had measured out the perfect middle of the wall... my daugher Noelle carefully positioned the script on a peice of paper, under a project-o-scope, sitting it on a kitchen chair, on my bed! The project-o-scope shone the script (or any picture you place under it) on the wall, in the dark...(we covered the windows with dark plaid flannel sheets) lol! as I proceeded to trace the print ... quickly, as we were trying not to jiggle, her or me... while I leaned over to the wall, half kneeling at the head of the bed (on a mattress) as the frame with drawers underneath was way too heavy to be moved... Thanks to prayer and determination it worked out next to perfect! and the first time! I was amazed! I went over it with the paint pen (in gold) and hung a candle sconce (I think it's called) above it, tidy-ed up the room a bit-- and wala! It was my gift for my hubby... and to me as well ;)... and best of all.. He loved it :)

and~ I didn't stress him by spending money that is so tight for us this season.

I will post pics in a bit, I'm off to finish the birthday cake.. (we're celebrating fashionably late this birthday)

Thank you Tom for 16 of the best, most cherished, most secure, most growth conductive and challenging and fun! years of my life!... I'm so glad you decided to share your remaining years with me... Happy Birthday hunah!

Love,

your Suz